Azusa Bail Bonds Services
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
Not only is being incarcerated humiliating for many people, it can also be hazardous. Once a defendant has been before a Magistrate or Judge, who will set the bond, we can organize their release. One of our experienced bail bond agents is able to negotiate a price for the bond and arrange a payment plan if required. We will, of course, expect our client to attend all their court dates. Our compassionate and highly trained staff will literally hold your hand through the entire bail process, and are fully aware that being arrested can prove to be a very difficult and confusing time for many people.
It is not just bail processing that is offered at Azusa Bail Bonds; we also assist in guiding you through the entire process and always the best options for release. You are able to find additional information on specific situations and events in regard to clients we have had the pleasure of assisting by referring to our BLOG.
If you are in need of a fast, professional, and trusted service following an arrest, you can call our dependable staff at Azusa Bail Bonds for a specialist consultation, knowing you’ll be dealing with the very best in bail bond services.
CALL US NOW AT 626-415-4062 OR SEND US A MESSAGE.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7!
- 24/7 service availability
- Driven for creative methods of release
- Individual assessment of cases while sticking to strict industry guidelines
- Whole process and arrangements achieved by telephone or fax
- All questions answered both before and after a defendant’s release
- We continue to serve you until the case has been finalized
- Knowledge of the bail process provided to every client
- Available for all courts and jails
- Bail bonds for men and women
- State-to-state transfers of bonds
- We make house calls, and will even meet you at the jail
- We accept collect calls from detention centers and will connect a defendant through to loved ones
- Financing is available when required
- Lowest rates permitted by law
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards, ATM/debit/check cards, Western Union, wire transfers, and money orders
- Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express